This ad is expired.
The future. It's on you. You & Golden Aluminum. We are a continuous casting aluminum rolling mill who established operations in 1984 and is located in Fort Lupton Colorado, 35 miles north of downtown Denver. We are the proud owner of a patented casting process that supplies coiled aluminum sheet to the packaging and automotive markets with a broad range of alloys, thicknesses, and coatings. We care about our environment, our people, and our community because we can't do it alone. We require your exceptional skills to be responsible for the vision and longevity of our complex foundry and mill equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Golden Aluminum has an opening for a Forklift Maintenance Technician who is responsible maintaining mobile equipment. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspects forklift truck fleet to ensure trucks are working properly and safely.
- Identifies any forklift trucks that need repairs.
- Removes unsafe equipment from facility operating area and notifies supervisor.
- Repairs and maintains various types of forklift trucks including electric, gas-powered, and propane powered.
- Tests forklift trucks to ensure repairs are completed correctly.
- Schedules and performs routine maintenance for forklift trucks.
- Ensures batteries for electric forklift trucks are fully charged.
- Replaces empty propane tanks on propane-powered forklift trucks.
- Maintains repair log for forklift truck fleet.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to use hand and power tools to repair forklift trucks.
· Ability to read repair manuals for various types of forklift trucks.
· Excellent mechanical repair skills.
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating manuals and procedures
· Have basic Microsoft computer skills, and possess basic/fundamental math skills
· Completion of forklift truck mechanics training course suggested, but not required.
· Must be physically capable of accessing all parts of the forklift truck needing repairs or maintenance, either by kneeling or lying on back.
· Must be able to work necessary shifts as needed.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
· Profit sharing AND 401k plan
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Paid time off, holidays, and disability coverage
· Tuition and gym membership reimbursement
· And much more!
Compensation: $28-35/hr (Dependent on Qualifications)
Because Golden Aluminum thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency